Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- 1. Only 3 min (3-min pitching) has been allocated for each paper, plus up to 5 min for Question & Answer session.
- 2. There is no limit to the number of slides to be used; however, we recommend that you use 1 – 5 slides.
- 3. The time for presentation will be advised later.
- 4. Please upload your power point presentation at the Secretariat during registration.
- 5. Refer to Appendix A: 3-min pitching: Presenting your research in a conversation
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- 1. The time allocated for poster presentation is 5 min, plus up to 3 min for Question & Answer session.
- 2. Poster size is A0 and must be printed vertically (841 mm width X 1189 mm height) and should conform to the following general structure:
- * General font type: Arial (recommended)
- * Title: Font size not less than 65 pt, bold
- * Author(s) and their affiliation(s): Font size not less than 36 pt
- * Consists of the following sections: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and Selected References
- * Main headings: Font size not less than 32 pt, bold.
- * Body text: Minimum font size 24 pt, justified text
- * Captions: Not less than 20 pt (placed at the top for tables and bottom for figures)
- 3. Please avoid the use of ALL UPPERCASE type on poster as it can be difficult to read.
- 4. Each presenter will be allocated a poster board number following his/her registration on the 30th of March 2019. Please mount your poster on the poster board before the conference starts.
- 5. Please take the poster down shortly after the prize giving ceremony at the end of the day.
- 6. Posters should not be left in the event hall.
- 7. The organising committee holds no responsibility over damage and loss of poster.
- 1. There will be two judges for each category.
- 2. Judges will give marks, which will be the sole factor in determining the winner of each category.
- 3. Judges’ decision is final.
- 4. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the conference.
We wish you all the best for your presentation.
Scientific Committee IADR 2019