- Poster size is AO and must be printed vertically (841 mm width X 1189 mm height)
- You must be knowledgeable in your subject and answer questions during your presentation.
- Presentation timing: For top 5 best posters, you are given 10 minutes to present your poster and an additional 5 minutes for Question & Answer session.
- Presenters should mention the sponsors of their research, if applicable, in their presentation.
- Presenters are requested to have copies of their presentation available as handouts. This is not mandatory, just an option for the presenter, to increase the impact of the presentation.
- You are required to stay at your poster during the allocated time (closed session) and preferably during breaks throughout the meeting.
Use the following instructions when preparing your poster:
- Your display should include the TITLE and AUTHOR(s).
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photography, etc. Figures should be designed to be viewed from a distance and should use clear visible graphics and large type. Color can be effective if used sparingly; use saturated dark colors on white background and rich, bright colors on dark backgrounds.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- Briefly describe procedures and materials. Define all trade names first then, use generic names throughout. All compounds and drugs must be identified.
- Prepare all illustrations neatly and legibly beforehand, in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 8 feet (240 cm). Remember — a series of typewritten sheets attached to the poster board is not an acceptable poster.
- It is helpful to viewers if the sequence to be followed is indicated by numbers, letters, or arrows.
- Attach a small photograph of yourself to the poster so that other participants can recognize you as the presenter.
MOUNTING OF POSTER
- Please mount your poster on the poster board according to your session between 8am – 9am on the of the meeting. You will be notified of your poster number upon registration.
- Please do not write or paint on the poster board.
- Materials for poster mounting will be supplied on site by the local organising committee ~ please register at the PRESENTER’S COUNTER on SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2018
- Posters must remain up until 4.30pm on the day of the meeting (unless stated otherwise).
- The organizing committee will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the stated hours.